Thanksgiving Blessing Mix

Thanksgiving Blessing Mix 01


Here's a simple snack mix that can be put into cellophane gift bags or jars and given as gifts to family and friends. I usually give them to people I visit throughout the month of November.

Thanksgiving Blessing Mix 03


Thanksgiving Blessing Mix Recipe

2 cups Bugles brand corn snacks
2 cups small pretzels (not the stick kind)
1 cup candy corn
1 cup dried fruit bits or raisins
1 cup peanuts or sunflower seeds
1 cup M&Ms

Gently mix all ingredients together. Place mix in cellophane bags, jars, or snack size ziploc bags. Attach tags or toppers.

Thanksgiving Blessing Mix 02


I first posted this recipe five years ago without a picture and just some simple tags to go with it. Since then I have seen variations popping up all over the web. I've noticed as Thanksgiving approaches my old post is getting pinned. I think it is time for an updated version! You can download the tags and some snack bag toppers below.

Thanksgiving Blessing Mix Tags and Toppers

Digital scrapbook elements used in creating the tags come from Summertime Designs Gratitude kit.

4 comments :

  1. This is a great idea! Much easier than making pumpkin breads to pass out. I think I will use this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! I'm sure it would make great VT or neighbor gifts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea and easy print-outs. This will be perfect for a sweet teacher/ instructor gift. And, I can use it for hostess gifts as we visit friends during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done. ☺ There, don't you feel better?

Please leave a comment! I enjoy hearing your thoughts, whether you agree with me or not. If we all agreed on everything how boring would that be? Worse than eating white chocolate, because it's fake. So be real, be yourself.